- The information we collect
There are three ways we collect our user’s information:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered User of our Service, and when you use certain aspects of our Service
- We collect information when you register to join marijuana-info by logging into an account that you already have with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook , Twitter and Google+) via our Service. For example, our Service allows you to create an account and login to the Service using your Google+ account credentials through Google+ Sign-In. If you are not currently registered as a User on the Service and you click on “Sign in Using Google +,” you will first be asked to enter your Google credentials and then be given the option to register and join marijuana-info.
- When you browse or use our Service, technological tools including “Log Data” and “Cookies” collect certain information, as explained in the following section.
- The type of information we collect and what we do with it
- Account registration. We create your User account for your use of the Service based upon the Personal Information you provide.
- Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with marijuana-info newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
- Billing – We use your personal information to bill your account provided you are using our paid services
- Sharing of your information
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that does not include Personal Information and we may otherwise disclose Non-Identifying Information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services (e.g., video and phone conversations, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Service’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Service are used. Even though we cannot take responsibility for third parties actions, note that they may have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. marijuana-info cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We can disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process including, but not limited to, subpoenas, to protect the property and rights of marijuana-info or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Business Transfers. marijuana-info may sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the information described in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
- Use of information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Email Communications. When Sharing your information with marijuana-info, we may send you email communications, shall they be promotional or transactional. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If there are specific cookies that you are unable to block/delete contact us immediately at the contact information provided below.
- De-Linking SNS. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your SNS account (e.g., Facebook or Twitter) linked to your marijuana-info account, then you contact us as soon as possible to solve the issue.
- Links/Exposure to other brands, sites or services
Our Service is a service that is used by various different users. Users may put on the service or parts of its third party services different marketing or promotional material that you may be exposed to on the internet. If you have a conversation/ chat or video conversation with one of our users and are exposed to their marketing material you understand that marijuana-info is not responsible for that material and will not be held liable for any mis-marketing messages conducted by the user. marijuana-info will do its utmost to monitor all its clients’ material but we do not exercise control over client’s material and online services, and these third parties may somehow place their own cookies or other files on your device and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites, apps and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites, apps or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
- How we store and protect information
- Information Security. We care about the security of your information. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your ID and send you an email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password. Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
- Phishing. Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to marijuana-info. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do our out to prevent this type of practice
- Breach Notification. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Service in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
7.Rights to Your Information
You have the right to access and edit your information at any time through the interface provided as part of the Services.
- Our policy towards children’s information
This Service is not directed to anyone under the age of consent. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of consent. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that anyone under consent has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
- How to contact us
If you have any questions about this Policy or any of the practices described herein, please contact us via the contact information on the site.